● According to the output signal of vacuum pressure switch,
vacuum control unit controls the connection and disconnection
of relative solenoid valve to open and close air supply port of
vacuum pump, in order to minimize the air supply volume within
the vacuum range we set up, realizing energy saving.
● Control of vacuum valve and release valve
● PNP and NPN
● Lead wire 3.8m, realizing remote connection
● M8 fitting is connecting with vacuum pressure switch.
Setting after connecting with ZPDB series vacuum switch
● vacuum pressure switch, solenoid valve and vacuum control unit of vacuum pump can be energized after correctly connected. Do not
open the power at the moment.
● Check the vacuum switch display screen (Normal display is 0.0, OUT1 and OUT2 no display.).
● Press M button, enter option P-1,set max. Vacuum level value (upper and down button), setting value should not be higher than max
vacuum level of vacuum pump. After confirmation, press M button.P-1 value is stop value after vacuum pump stop working.
● Press M button, enter option P-2, set min. Vacuum level value(upper and down button), P-2 value should be lower than P-1 value, after
confirmation, press M button.
● Combination of above step 3 and 4 can realize energy saving function. If no need of energy saving function, P-2 value can be set up
higher than P-1 value.
● In the process of operation, if the vacuum pump which is saving energy, need to stop working, you could connect GND with grey wire
and blue wire. Then vacuum pressure switch still can display,solenoid valve of vacuum pump power off.
● Power output: DC(12V-24V),depends on operating voltage of vacuum sensor and solenoid valve.
● Eternal input wiring method
Brown wire: positive power input wire
White wire: OUT2 output of vacuum sensor
Blue wire: GND
Black wire: connect power to release vacuum, no
connection or connect GND no action.
Grey wire: connect power to stop every saving, no
connection or connect GND energy saving works.
● Output wiring(connect solenoid valve)
Vacuum valve: connect blue wire and brown wire.
Release valve: connect blue wire and black wire.
Connect vacuum pressure switch: M8 female connector.
● Please confirm that output mode of vacuum pressure switch matches with vacuum control unit before usage.
● Please confirm that the operating voltage of vacuum pressure switch and solenoid valve of vacuum pump is same before use.
● Please confirm that connecting lines of solenoid valve of vacuum pump and vacuum control unit are correctly connected.
● Reconfirm function of different lines before debugging,in order to avoid wrong operation.