● Built-in high-strength wear-resistant sliding bearing can effectively reduce abrasion and prolong service life.
● Double spring struture design can effectively absorb impact force and balance uneven load distribution.
● Non-rotating structure help for positioning of oval suction cup.
◇ Note: 1. Pretightening force is spring elastic force when spring is compressed in natural state, and elastic force is spring elastic force when
compensator is compressed to 50% stroke.
2. Elastic force is the spring elastic force when level compensator is compressed to 50% stroke, it is suggested that the real compressed
stroke in working should not exceed 50% of the max. compressed stroke of the level compensator.
3. Vertical load refers to the maximum vertical tension that the compensator can bear in static state.
4. When the compensator is installed horizontally, the gravity generated by the workpiece perpendicular to the direction of the
compensator may cause the spring to be stuck , if it is larger than the horizontal load range.